How to Transfer Google Play Balance to PayPal in 2022
Do you find your Google Play balance hard to use elsewhere, or needing to transfer it over to PayPal but don’t know how? Well, look no further as in this article we will walk you through the step-by-step process of moving your Google Play balance over to PayPal in 2022.
What Is Google Play Balance?
Your Google Play Balance refers to the amount of money in your Google account for use when purchasing apps, games, movies, books or any other digital content from the Google Play Store. Your Google Play Balance serves as a virtual wallet that keeps track of all of your purchases and credits.
Why Transfer Google Play Balance to PayPal?
Google Play Balance can only be used on Google Play Store; any unused balance may go to waste if left unused. By switching it over to PayPal you could turn any unused Google Play Balance into cash! By transferring your Google Play Balance to PayPal, you can use that money for online purchases anywhere PayPal is accepted – including popular e-commerce sites like Amazon and eBay.
The process for transferring Google Play balance to PayPal is quick and straightforward. Steps for using PayPal:
- Step 1: Launch your web browser and visit PayPal’s official website
- Step 2: Either log into or create a PayPal account
- Step 3: Once logged in or created on the home screen of PayPal account Click “Wallet”
- Step 4: Under Balance, click on “Add Money.”
- Step 5: Enter the amount that you would like to transfer from Google Play account.
- Step 6: Choose Google Pay as payment method.
- Step 7: To complete the transaction.
What You Should Know
- Transferring your Google Play Balance to PayPal requires having an active PayPal account, with minimum amounts starting from $1 and maximum of $10,000 that can be transferred at one time.
- There may be a small transaction fee charged by PayPal when performing this action.
- Transferring your Google Play balance to PayPal is an ideal way of using up any unused funds on your Google account and turning them into useful funds in your PayPal account. With just a few steps, it’s simple and secure to transfer Google Play balance to PayPal and use it for online purchases wherever PayPal is accepted. We hope this guide has answered all of your queries on how to transfer Google Play balance to PayPal in 2022 – please feel free to post any further queries or suggestions in the comments below!